- Pat dry salmon fillets with kitchen towel.
- Mix all tea seasoning ingredients in a grinder.
- Heat up frying pan with some oil on medium heat and pan-fry salmon fillets skin side up for 5 mins. Then turn over and fry the skin side for another 5 mins or until skin is crispy.
- Heat a pot of water in a medium saucepan and blanch bok choy.
- Serve salmon with bok choy and three teas seasoning sprinkled on top or on the side.
- Note: This Three Tea Seasoning is versatile and can be used with any meat or vegetable dish to enhance the flavours.