- Prepare the fish by removing the scales and rinsing with water before drying with a paper towel and lightly seasoning with salt and pepper.
- Combine all of the sauce ingredients together in a bowl and mix well.
- Heat up a frying pan over a medium heat and add in drizzle of oil. When the oil has heated up, place the fish fillets in skin side down.
- Cook the fish fillets skin side down for about 2 mins or until skin has browned.
- When the skin has cooked, turn the fillet on to its side and cook for about 30 secs to a min before swapping to the other side to repeat.
- After both side have been cooked, flip the fish so that the top side of the fillet is facing the pan and add in the sauce mixture.
- Allow the sauce to reduce and thicken slightly before and turning off the heat and removing the fish from the pan.
- Spoon the amount of rice you want in to a bowl and top with the salmon, furikake, edamame, tsukemono and an onsen egg. Finish with chilli strands and more furikake.