- Season salmon with salt. Grill in oven for 7 mins or until cooked through.
- Once cooked through, use a fork and flake the salmon finely into a bowl.
- Lightly toast 2 Obento Yaki Nori for Sushi on stove till crispy and warm. Break into small pieces into salmon bowl and add in roasted sesame seeds.
- Add Japanese soy sauce and Kewpie Mayonnaise to taste.
- Place rice in a large mixing bowl, stir in desired amount of the salmon flake mixture. Use your hands to grab a handful of rice and make a shape of a ball.
- Plate on a dish together with some Obento Yaki Nori for Sushi as garnish.