- In a small saucepan combine the sweet chilli sauce, lemon rind and juice. Bring to the boil and then remove from heat. Set aside.
- Cook noodles according to packet instructions. Drain, then refresh under cold running water. Drain well, set aside.
- In a bowl, combine five-spice powder with the flour. Add the tofu cubes and toss to coat. Heat half the oil in a wok. Add the coated tofu (in small batches) and cook until browned on all sides. Set aside.
- Heat the remaining oil in the wok. Add chopped onion, garlic and capsicum and stir-fry until onion softens. Add peas and half the chilli lemon sauce and stir-fry until peas are tender-crisp. Add noodles and gently toss to combine. Remove from heat.
- Divide stir-fry between 4 deep serving bowls. Top with spiced tofu and a sprinkling of spring onion. Drizzle with the remaining chilli lemon sauce. Serve immediately.