To Make Mushroom Sauce
- In a large pan, heat the vegetable oil on a low to medium heat. Add the shallots, Lee Kum Kee Chilli Garlic Sauce, red chilli and dried chilli flakes. Stirring until the shallots are tender.
- Add the button, shiitake and re-hydrated shiitake mushrooms. Cook until the the moisture from the mushrooms has released and evaporated.
- Pour in the Lee Kum Lee Premium Soy Sauce, balsamic vinegar and reserved shiitake mushroom liquid. Reduce heat and simmer until the liquid has almost evaporated and the sauce has thickened.
- Remove from the stove, and allow to cool completely before storing in jar.
- Drizzle the Quorn fillets in a little oil and fry on a grill until lovely chargrill marks appear on both sides. Remove and slice. Set aside.
- In a wok heat the vegetable oil and fry the shallots, garlic and ginger until soft and fragrant.
- Toss in the button mushrooms, Quorn and asparagus. Stir until asparagus becomes a little tender.
- Add the Mushroom XO Sauce and stir through well. Toss in the Enoki mushrooms and spring onion.
- Mix the cornflour and water together in a small bowl before pouring into the wok. Stir to combine and to coat everything in the pan.
- Serve with traditional rice, konjac rice, cauliflower rice, traditional egg noodles or even konjac noodles. Garnish with a wedge of lime and spring onions. Enjoy!