- In a pot over a medium heat, combine all of the broth ingredients and bring to a boil. Reduce the broth to a simmer and add in the chicken breasts. Continue cooking for another 20 mins or until the chicken has fully cooked through.
- While the broth simmers and the chicken cooks, prepare the noodles as per the packet instructions and set aside.
- In another pot of water, bring to a boil and blanche the bok choy for about 30 seconds. Remove from the pot and set aside.
- Remove the chicken from the broth and either sliced or loosely shred the meat.
- In a bowl, add a portion of the noodles and ladle over some of the broth. Top with the chicken breast and the bok choy and garnish with sesame seeds. Serve!