- Cut wonton wrappers into strips. Deep fry them in hot oil and drain. Set aside.
- Combine all dressing ingredients in a small pan over medium heat. Stir until sauce is thickened and well mixed. Set aside in a small bowl and let it cool down.
- Arrange all other vegetables and fruits in a round large platter neatly.
- Place salmon in a bowl and squeeze with lime just before tossing.
- Sprinkle the five spice powder, coriander and sesame seeds over the vegetables just before tossing. Once ready, everyone joins in to toss the Yu Sheng with their chopsticks.