- Combine ingredients A, mix well and set aside.
- Combine ingredients B, mix well and set aside.
- Mince onions, green pepper and red pepper and set aside.
- Chop shrimps into bite sized pieces and mince the mushrooms.
- Heat a pan over medium heat. Add shrimp, mushrooms, and seasoning A. Lightly saute. Then, add water ½ cup and Seasoning B. Bring the pan’s contents to boil.
- Stir the pan’s contents for several minutes. Then, simmer to reduce the broth to a paste-like consistency making the sauteed soybean paste.
- Transfer the paste to a small sauce dish. Garnish with chopped spring onions and peppers to serve.