- Make 3 to 4 horizontal shallow slits along the underside of each prawn. Turn the shrimp over. Press down firmly on the shrimp.
- In a bowl, add ½ cup tempura batter mix with prawn and mix thoroughly.
- In a separate bowl, mix remaining tempura batter mix with water to make dipping batter.
- In a medium pot, heat 3cm of oil to 180°C.
- Add shrimp into dipping batter. Pick up shrimp by the tail and let excess drop off for 1-2 seconds.
- Hold shrimp by tail in slowly place in hot oil, holding it for a few seconds, before fully dropping it in. Fry for about 2 mins or until golden brown and cooked. Continue frying prawns in batches.
- To make dressing, mix Kewpie Japanese Dressing Sesame Soy and Kewpie Mayonnaise Wasabi Flavour.
- Plate soba noodles on serving dish, garnish with pea sprouts and serve with shrimp tempura and dressing alongside.