- Straighten the prawn with a sharp knife. Slice a slit along the stomach lengthways. Place on chopping board, stomach side down and using your fingers, press the back to snap the back muscle and stretch the prawn straight.
- Combine batter mixture ingredients and mix well.
- Combine dipping sauce ingredients in a pot and bring to boil. Add in extra flavours for dipping sauce if preferred.
- Heat vegetable oil to 175°C in a deep-frying pan.
- Lightly coat the prawn with extra Obento Tempura Batter Mix, then dunk in the batter till well coated. Straight fry in the heated oil until cooked through and drain excess oil.
- Repeat the process for the rest of ingredients. Serve with dipping sauce.