- Mix corn flour and crushed nori sheets in a bowl.
- Lay a sheet of cling film on a chopping board and place prawns on top with each piece well-spaced out.
- Sprinkle over corn flour and nori mixture on the prawns. Place another layer of cling film over the top. Use a meat hammer to gently flatten the prawns into thin sheets.
- Preheat oil to 180 – 200°C. Gently remove the prawns from cling film and deep fry for 5 mins or
- until crisp. Transfer to paper towel to drain. Sprinkle with salt. Serve with Yuzu mayonnaise.