- Add water into a pot. Bring to a boil and add in salt and pepper. Then, add in the pork belly and pig’s ears. Simmer for about 45 mins until the meat is tender. Once ready, take them out of the water and drain.
- Place the boiled pork belly and pig’s ears on the grill until browned. Then, cut the pork belly and pig’s ears into small pieces.
- Melt butter (or margarine) in a large pan, add in onions and saute until translucent and soft. Then, throw in ginger and cook until fragrant, about 1-2 mins.
- Put in chicken liver and break them up while stir-frying. Once browned, mix in the pork belly and pig’s ears, stir well for 10 mins. Then, stir in the chilli flakes, garlic powder and soy sauce. Add salt and pepper to taste.
- Finally, add in the mayonnaise and stir well. Garnish with some chopped spring onions and top with a raw egg. Squeeze in lemon or calamansi juice and serve hot.