- Mix pork with all Part 1 marinade ingredients and massage well into pork. Mix in Part 2 ingredients well. Let sit for ½ to 1 hr.
- Mix all sauce ingredients in a bowl and set aside.
- Deep fry pork in batches with very hot oil (180°C) for 2 mins or until golden brown. Remove and drain.
- Remove oil from pan, add the sauce mixture and cook until thickened and sugars caramelized.
- Toss in the pork and coat evenly in sauce. Transfer to serving plate and garnish with sesame seeds and spring onions.