- Blanch the pork in boiling water for 5 minutes and remove it from the water. Clean off any impurities and set them aside.
- Put all the ingredients into a pot and add water. Ensure the water covers all the ingredients by 4-5cm, otherwise, add more water to the pot.
- Bring the water to a boil on medium-high heat, then reduce heat to low and allow to simmer for about 3 hours or until the
- pork is tender.
- Alternatively, if using a slow cooker, bring the ingredients and water to boil. Then, transfer pot contents to a slow cooker to cook at low for 5-6 hours.
- Season with salt and serve.