- Put all ingredients into a mixing bowl and mix well with your hand.
- Set up plate, wonton skin, filling tray, and a little bowl of water for wrapping the wontons. Dust plate and tray with a little plain flour so that the wonton will not stick.
- Prepare the soup by bringing the chicken broth to boil. Add salt, white pepper, and sesame oil to taste.
- Start wrapping wontons by placing about 1 tsp of meat filling on a wonton wrapper. Dip finger into water and apply around the bottom edges (U shaped). Fold and seal the edges. Fold in half again length wise and pinch the ends together. Repeat until all meat filling is used up. To store for later use, freeze wontons on the tray.
- Cook wonton in a boiling pot of water. After wonton is cooked, take it out and set aside in a bowl of room-temperature water to prevent the wontons from sticking to each other.
- Transfer the wontons out with a strainer and into the soup and serve immediately.