- Marinate pork spare ribs for 1 hour.
- Halve the pineapple lengthwise. Hollow pineapple shell with a knife. Cut pineapple into wedges and set aside.
- Coat marinated spare ribs with beaten egg and corn starch. Heat up some oil in a pan and fry the spare ribs until cooked through. Set aside.
- Add a little oil into the pan and sauté shallots, ginger, green bell peppers and red chillies until fragrant. Add pineapples and seasoning mix to fry slightly.
- Add spare ribs to sauté until sauce thickens. Fill the halved pineapple shell with spare ribs. Ready to serve.