- Sift flour and slowly add water. Mix gently to form a smooth paste.
- Add a little oil to the pastry to prevent it sticking to the rolling pin.
- Use a rolling pin to roll out two pancakes, each of 10 – 12cm in diameter.
- Stack one pancake on top of the other, heat fry pan over medium heat.
- Fry first one side and then turn to ensure that both sides are fried.
- Separate the two pancakes.
- Place duck meat on the un-fried side of the pancake with one teaspoon of hoisin sauce and either two stalks of spring onion, or two slices of cucumber. Roll pancake and serve immediately.