- In a saucepan, bring water to boil over high heat. Reduce to medium low, add tea and simmer for 5 mins. Cover saucepan with lid, remove from heat and set aside for 10 mins.
- Add condensed milk to a measuring cup/jug. Use a small sieve to strain tea over, pressing excess liquid from tea leaves. Use a whisk/fork to mix together.
- Using a fork/slotted spoon, add 5-6 pearls to the bottom of popsicle mould. Pour milk tea mixture to fill halfway. Freeze for 1-2 hrs or until almost frozen.
- Add remaining pearls into each mould and fill to the top with remaining milk tea mixture. Insert popsicle sticks and freeze until solid.
- To serve, run mould under hot water for several seconds. Gently pull popsicle stick to remove. Serve immediately.