- In a pot, boil 1L of water. Meanwhile, place the peach gum in a heatproof bowl, then pour the hot water over it. Set aside and soak for 2 hrs.
- Drain the rehydrated peach gum, then rinse peach gum. If there are impurities in the peach gum, use kitchen tweezers to remove.
- Place in a colander and rinse again.
- Add the peach gum and pandan leaves in a pot, then bring to a boil.
- Reduce heat to low, then simmer for 30 mins, stirring occasionally.
- Add longan and red dates, and continue to simmer for 1 hr, stirring occasionally.
- Add the rock sugar and simmer for another 30 mins, stirring until sugar has dissolved.
- Add wolfberries and simmer for 2-5 mins, or until they have softened.
- Discard pandan leaves, then serve hot or chilled.