- Rinse fish and pat-dry with paper towels. Season both sides with salt, pepper and wine, then coat lightly with cornflour.
- In a bowl, combine the sauce ingredients and mix well.
- In a fying pan, Heat oil over medium-high and pan-fry until cooked through and both sides are golden brown. Transfer to serving plate, cover to keep warm.
- Add some oil to pan and sauté shallot and ginger until fragrant.
- Add in the sauce and bring to boil. Add thickening and cook further until preferred state. Remove from heat and pour over fish, then garnish with coriander and spring onions. Serve hot.