- Combine the marinade ingredients. Season both sides of beef slices and marinade for 20 mins.
- Lightly coat the beef slices one at a time with glutinous rice flour and sit for a few minutes for the flour to absorb the marinade. Coat the beef slices again.
- Heat a frying pan in medium-high heat and add 1 tbsp oil. Pan-fry the meat for 1-2 mins on each side or until lightly golden, adding more oil if necessary. Repeat for all beef slices. Serve warm with dipping sauce.
To Make Dipping Sauce
- Combine the hot mustard with hot water and sit for a few mins to develop the flavour.
- Add in the soy sauce, vinegar, sugar and salt and mix well.