- Mix together Lee Kum Kee Premium Soy Sauce, Obento Mirin Seasoning, sugar and dashi stock to make the Oyakodon sauce, and set aside.
- In a fry pan, pour in ½ tbsp vegetable oil and 1 tsp Yeo’s Pure Sesame Oil. Fry the onion and ginger for 2 mins over medium heat.
- Stir in the Oyakodon sauce and place the chicken around the pan. Simmer for about 2 mins until the chicken is cooked.
- Pour over 1 beaten egg, reduce heat to a simmer and cook until the egg is cooked through. Remove from heat.
- Carefully pour the chicken omelette mixture in one piece over the rice with the sauce.
- Garnish with the toasted sesame seeds, spring onion and Obento Yaki Nori for Sushi slices.