- Place salmon fillets, egg, coconut milk, kaffir lime leaves, red curry paste, chopped onion, chopped spring onion, and turmeric powder in a blender and blend well to make otak otak paste.
- Preheat BBQ grill.
- To make banana parcels, place two banana leaf rectangles on a flat surface.
- Place 2 tbsp of otak otak paste in centre of banana leaf rectangles and fold the left and right edges to the centre to make a banana boat. Secure ends with toothpicks.
- Place on BBQ grill for 5-10 mins (or until cooked through).
- Serve with turmeric coconut rice, boiled eggs, cucumber slices, tomato halves and peanuts for a complete meal.