- Blend the spice paste ingredients in a food processor until fine.
- Chop the fish fillet into small pieces; blend it with rice flour, kaffir lime leaves, salt and sugar until fine.
- Combine the blended fish paste and spice paste mix well, add in eggs and coconut milk and stir well.
- Spread a tablespoon of the combined paste in the middle of the banana leaves, fold the leaf over the paste, tuck both ends underneath the parcel and secure with toothpicks in both ends. Repeat until all paste is used.
- Heat up wok and boil water. Steam for 10 mins over rapidly boiling water.
- Unwrap the leaves and serve this otak-otak immediately.