- Combine gelatin powder with 100ml water, mix well and set aside.
- Pour 600ml water and dried osmanthus, if using, in a pot and bring to boil, then lower to medium heat.
- Optional: use a mesh strainer to remove some of the osmanthus for a smoother texture.
- Mix in the rehydrated gelatin and stir until dissolved.
- Pour in the rock sugar and stir until dissolved.
- Add in the goji berries and osmanthus jam or honey. Mix well and remove from heat. Let cool.
- Pour into a mould and refrigerate for at least 4 hrs.