Method For Spice Paste
- Blend all ingredients together in high-speed blender for 20-30 secs, until well blended. Stop and scrape down as needed. Place in pressure cooker pot.
Method For Opor Ayam
- Sauté Spice Paste over med-high heat in open pressure cooker pot for 2 mins until fragrant and starting to “catch”, do not burn!
- Add lemongrass, kaffir lime leaves and salam leaves, and stir for 2 mins.
- Add chicken and stir till no longer pink, about 2 mins (it doesn’t need to be cooked as the pressure cooker will do that).
- Add the sachet of Lee Kum Kee Ready Sauce for Creamy Coconut Curry Vegetables and half the coconut milk. Stir to combine.
- Close pressure cooker lid and bring to high pressure. Pressure cook on High for 3 mins.
- Quick release. Remove lid when all the pressure has been released.
- Stir in remaining coconut milk and hard boiled eggs. Season with salt and sugar as needed. Heat for 2 mins, stirring gently.
- Serve with lontong, fried shallots, krupuk and sambal.