- Slice half of the cocktail sausage into 6 lengthwise to create the legs.
- With a bubble tea straw, press onto the cheese to cut out a circle, then use a toothpick to remove it from the straw. Repeat for another 5 cheese circles.
- With a normal straw, cut the middle part of the cheese circles to create a ring. Set aside.
- Boil a pot of water, then place in the sausages. Boil until the legs open up, remove from the pot. Spread out the legs and allow the sausage octopus to stand while they cool.
- With a toothpick, poke two holes on the sausage for eyes, then stuff in a black sesame seed on each hole.
- Use the toothpick to spread some mayonnaise on the cheese ring and stick it onto the sausage below the eyes. Repeat for all tako sausage and done!