- Mix all the vegetables with 1 tbsp salt. Leave aside in a colander to drain off excess liquid for about 30 mins to get the crunchiness. This step can be skipped, if you prefer your vegetables to have softer bite.
- Blend the spice paste in a food processor.
- Heat up the wok on medium heat. Heat oil and fry the blended spice paste until aromatic. Add vinegar and water, bring to boil. Add salt and sugar to taste.
- Turn off fire, add all vegetables into the work and stir well, ground peanuts, sesame seeds.
- Dish out, garnish with peanuts and sesame seeds, let it cool to store in a jar or container. Keep chilled in the fridge.
- Note: Achar taste best overnight after the flavours have developed. It can last for about 4 weeks.