- Puree everything in (Part A) except oil. If you can’t get it smooth, add the oil, stir and blend again. It’ll get finer.
- Heat wok on medium heat. Add oil and if including anchovies, fry anchovies till golden and crispy, drain and dish up.
- With remaining oil in wok, put in (Part A) and 1 tsp salt and carefully fry it until fragrant.
- Put in rice and turn the heat on high. Toss until it looks even, push the rice aside.
- Crack your eggs and put it in the center. Spread the eggs around. Immediately push the rice onto the eggs and toss the rice, making sure the eggs at the bottom are all brought up and broken up. Fry for a while.
- Put water convolvulus or choy sum. Toss for 5-10 secs, not too long. Dish up and serve this delicious Nasi goreng kampung.