- Blend Yeo’s Sambal Oeleck and belachan into a paste.
- Heat oil in a large pan or wok over high heat and stir-fry the paste until fragrant, about 2 mins.
- Add chicken and stir-fry until almost cooked. Add prawns and stir well for another 5 mins or until prawns are cooked.
- Add cabbage and spring onions, stir-fry until softened. Stir in rice, ABC Sweet Soy Sauce Kecap Manis and Yeo’s Light Soy Sauce, mixing well for 2 mins.
- Garnish with fried shallots and lime wedges. Serve with ABC Extra Hot Chilli Sauce and sunny-side up eggs.
- Basmati rice or any long grain rice is ideal for frying, for its least starchiness and easily separated grains.
- Adding raw eggs onto the rice in the pan, and coating them as they stir fry to cook, is a great way of hiding a nutritious ingredient for fussy non-egg eaters.