- Blend sambal oeleck and belachan into a paste.
- To Cook
- Heat oil in a large pan or wok over high heat and stir-fry the paste until fragrant, about 2 mins.
- Add chicken and stir-fry until almost cooked. Add prawns and stir well for another 5 mins or until prawns are cooked.
- Add cabbage and spring onions, stir-fry until softened. Stir in rice, ABC Sweet Soy Sauce Kecap Manis and soy sauce, mixing well for 2 mins.
- Garnish with fried shallots and lime wedges. Serve with sunny-side up eggs and ABC Extra Hot Chilli Sauce.