- Combine the marinade ingredients in to a glass or ceramic bowl. Add in the beef and then toss to coat it.
- Cover the beef with plastic wrap and let marinate for at least 30 mins.
- In a wok over high heat, add 1 tbsp of the peanut oil and swirl to coat. Add in the beef and stir fry until the meat has browned and is just cooked.
- Transfer the cooked beef in to a bowl.
- Add in the remaining oil to the wok over a high heat and swirl to coat again. Add in to the wok the onion and stir-fry for until it has begun to soften.
- Add in the garlic and ginger and continue to stir-fry. When they have become fragrant, add in the capsicum and the broccoli and stir-fry again until tender.
- Return the beef back in to wok. Add in the remaining soy sauce, Shaoxing wine, oyster sauce, hoisin sauce, sugar and sesame oil and stir-fry until the sauce has thickened.
- Remove the wok from the heat and serve accompanied by rice and topped with spring onions!