- Heat 1 tbsp oil in a wok or pan and stir-fry bok choy and shiitake mushrooms until fragrant. Set aside in a bowl to cool. Add mashed shrimp to the bok choy and shiitake mushrooms and combine with seasoning mix. Stir until the mixture has thickened.
- Spread the mixture over bean curd skin. Cover with another piece of bean curd skin.
- Steam bean curd skin over high heat for 5 mins until cooked. Set aside to cool then, cut into 6 pcs of dumplings.
- Prepare the dipping sauce by mixing both ingredients together. Set aside.
- Coat dumplings with batter. Heat oil to 180°C and fry until golden browned. Drain and serve with dipping sauce.