- Make miso marinade by combining miso, mirin, soy sauce and sesame oil in a large bowl. Gently place salmon fillets into the marinade ensuring they are well coated and set aside at room temperature for 15 minutes.
- Cook soba noodles according to packet directions and drain.
- Heat frypan to high heat with a small amount of sesame oil. Remove salmon from marinade, reserving leftover marinade. Pan fry salmon on high heat, 4-5 minutes. Then turn the fillets over and cook for another 3-4 minutes until golden and cooked most of the way through.
- Remove salmon from pan and set aside. Add snow peas and mushroom to pan with reserved marinade and cook for 2-3 minutes, so that mushroom is cooked but the snow peas still crunchy. Turn off the heat, add soba noodles to pan and toss to coat.
- Serve soba noodles with mushroom and snowpeas into bowls and place salmon on top. Serve with Ponzu sauce if desired. Enjoy!