- Place the eggs in to a large pot and fill with water till the eggs are fully submerged. Place the pot on to the stove and heat over a high heat until the water begins to boil.
- When the water has reached a rolling boil, remove the pot from the heat and let the eggs cook for at least 12 to 15 minutes.
- When the eggs have boiled, drain the water and rinsing them under cold water to make them cool enough to handle and peel.
- Peel the eggs slowly, making sure to try to keep the egg whites as intact as possible.
- When the eggs have been peeled, cut them in half with a sharp knife and then remove their yolks. Set the egg whites aside and transfer the egg yolks in to a mixing bowl.
- In the mixing bowl, mash the eggs yolks and then add in the mayonnaise, mustard and the vinegar.
- Mix the yolks until they are well incorporated and then add in the soy sauce, miso paste and sriracha. Mix well again before passing the mixture through a fine sieve to ensure that the filling will be smooth.
- Transfer the filling in to a piping bag with the desired tip. Pipe the egg yolk mixture back on to the egg whites.
- Garnish the eggs with sesame seeds and chilli threads for some extra heat. Serve!