- In a small bowl, combine water, sweet bean paste and soybean paste well and set aside.
- Heat up around ½ tbsp cooking oil in wok, stir fry finely chopped ginger, green onion, pork, mushroom and scallion until almost cooked(when the pork starts to change colour). Transfer out.
- Heat up 1 tbsp of oil again; pour the sauce prepared in step 1. Bring all the content to a boiling. Return stir fried pork.
- Slow down the fire to simmer for around 10 mins. Turn up the fire to thicken the sauce. Stir occasionally during the process.
- Cook carrot shreds in boiling water for around 1 min. Transfer out;
- Cook fresh noodles in boiled water for 5 mins or follow the instruction on the package.
- Transfer the noodles to serving bowls and lay side vegetables firstly and then the sauce. Garnish with some green onions and serve immediately.
- Mix well with the gravy before enjoying.