- Line a tray with foil and turn the oven grill to high.
- To make marinade combine Kewpie Japanese Dressing Sesame Soy Sauce, ginger, sugar and Obento Ponzu Sauce.
- In rice cooker start cooking rice. When rice is nearly cooked add the green vegetables to steam (about 2 mins until just cooked).
- Place fish and spring onions on prepared tray. Spoon marinade over both fish and spring onions. Place under high grill for 4 mins.
- The fish should be golden-brown to black on top and moist and flaky inside. Remove from oven.
- Place steamed rice on dish with steamed green vegetables. Top with the grilled fish and spring onions. Sprinkle with sesame seeds. Serve with extra ponzu sauce on the side.