- Using a blender, blend lemongrass, garlic, 2-4 tbsp ABC Sweet Soy Sauce Kecap Manis, 2 tsp fish sauce, oil and coriander to make marinade.
- Add pork slices in and marinate for at least 2-4 hours.
- In a small bowl, combine the remaining 2-4 tbsp ABC Sweet Soy Sauce Kecap Manis, 1 tbsp fish sauce, ABC Original Chilli Sauce and chilli to make dipping sauce.
- Thread pork onto satay sticks and set aside.
- Heat a BBQ grill or chargrill pan over high heat until hot. Reduce heat to medium and cook satay for 2 mins each side or until cooked through.
- Plate satays, serve with dipping sauce and wedge of lime.