- In a large mixing bowl, mix all ingredients well together and whisk until batter is smooth.
- Pour through a sieve to break up small lumps.
- Let the batter rest for at least an hour.
- Heat up a non-stick pan with medium heat
- Transfer the batter into a sauce dispenser or put a ladleful of the batter into the Roti Jala mould.
- As the batter flows through the holes of the Roti Jala mould, in circular motion, form a thing lacy/netty pattern on the pan. Alternatively, using the sauce bottle, squeeze the bottle in a circular motion, and scribble a net of batter on the pan. (about 15cm-20cm in diameter)
- After the top is set and done or when the bottom turns light brown, transfer the Roti Jala out and fold it into quarters or a triangle shape (There is no need to cook on the other side).
- Stack the Roti Jala on a serving plate and add your choice of curry on the side and serve immediately.
- * You may like to grease the pan with oil as you make the crepes.