- Lightly grease the baking trays and preheat the oven to 200˚C.
- In a bowl, add cake flour, baking powder and salt. Mix and set aside.
- Use a mixer to whisk eggs and sugar until fluffy. This will take about 7-8 mins, then add vanilla extract and continue to whisk for a couple of minutes. Gradually fold in flour mixture from Step 2 until well combined.
- Brush the mould with oil and place in the oven for about 4-5 mins. Carefully remove the mould from the oven, then fill the mould with batter and bake for about 15 mins, or until they are light golden brown in colour. Use a skewer to lift the kuih bahulu from the mould and leave to cool on a wire rack. Repeat Step 4 until all the batter is used up.
- When completely cooled, store up to a month or so in an airtight container.