- In a large non-stick pan, heat up 1 tbsp of oil and pan-fry the rice cake cubes until the sides are a light brown colour.
- Remove the rice cakes and set them aside.
- Add another 3 tbsp of oil in to the pan and saute the garlic and pickled radish until fragrant before adding in the chilli paste.
- Return the rice cake cubes back in to the pan and then add the dark soy sauce and stir.
- Season the rice cubes with salt and pepper to taste before making an empty space in the centre of the pan and pouring in the eggs.
- Toss the rice cake cubes in the egg to coat them.
- Finally, add the bean sprouts and chives and stir fry for another minute before removing from the pan and serving.