- Heat up a wok or big pot on a medium heat flame and stir fry the curry paste until fragrant. If you are using a stainless steel pot, add some oil.
- Add in curry leaves and lemongrass and stir fry together with the paste for 30 seconds.
- Add in chicken and coat the curry paste well over chicken. Stir fry for 1-2 mins and then add in the potatoes.
- Add in water and coconut milk and let it simmer for 20-25 mins covered until chicken and potatoes are cooked. Ensure you open the cover occasionally and mix it around to avoid the curry burning.
- Serve hot with rice or with roti canai.