- Mix chicken pieces with the meat curry powder mixture. Set aside to marinate for 1 hr.
- Blend all the curry paste ingredients together until fine. Set aside.
- Combine the thin coconut milk ingredients and mix well. Set aside.
- Deep-fry the potatoes in hot oil until half cooked. Drain and set aside.
- Heat 200ml of oil in a wok, put in curry leaves and curry paste mixture, then stir-fry until the oil is rendered.
- Add chicken pieces and stir-fry for about 5 mins. Add thin coconut milk and potatoes, then cook until the chicken and potatoes are done.
- Add evaporated milk and thick coconut milk, continue to cook for 4-5 mins.
- Remove from heat and serve immediately.