- Clean the crab and cut into pieces. Use paper towels to pat dry the crab.
- Mix the corn starch and water in a separate bowl and set aside.
- Heat the wok to medium heat. Melt the butter in the wok before adding the curry leaves and birds eye chillies. As soon as there is aroma from the curry leaves and chillies, add in crab and stir fry continuously until crab turns colour.
- Add evaporated milk and cover wok, then turn heat to low. Simmer for about 5 mins and then add corn starch to thicken the creamy butter sauce.
- Add salt and sugar to taste.
- Remove from wok and serve immediately.