- Soak the shiitake mushrooms, black fungus and glass noodles until soft.
- Peel and slice the carrot. Wash and peel the snow peas. Wash and cut the Chinese cabbage into bite size pieces.
- Heat oil in a pan, add garlic, soya bean paste and fermented beancurd and cook for 1 min. Add the softened shiitake mushrooms, black fungus, button mushrooms, carrot and red dates into the pan, and cook for 2 mins, turning occasionally.
- Add the stir-fry vegetarian sauce, sesame oil and soya sauce.
- Then add the bamboo shoots, chestnuts, fried bean curd and corn spears to the pan turning occasionally for another 2 mins.
- Finally, add the white pepper and softened glass noodles into the pan. add the snow peas and continue turning the vegetables for another minute.
- Lastly add soya sauce to taste.