To Cook Lemongrass Chicken
- Cut chicken thighs into 2.5cm cubes and put into a mixing bowl.
- Sliced lemongrass (the white parts only) and smashed garlic. Using a pestle and mortar, pound them into fine paste.
- Add the pounded items, fish sauce, salt, raw sugar, cooking oil, dark soy sauce, black pepper and finely chopped coriander with roots into mixing bowl with chicken. Mix everything together and marinade for 1-2 hrs.
- Thread the marinated chicken cubes onto bamboo skewers.
- Heat grill pan with some oil on medium heat and grill the chicken skewers till cooked.
To Prep Spicy and Tangy Dip
- Mix all the ingredients together and stir till sugar dissolved. Serve chicken skewer with dip.