- Rub salmon with salt, 1 tbsp lemon juice, powdered turmeric and minced parsley. Place salmon in flour a few at a time to coat.
- Shallow-fry until half-done. Remove from pan. Drain.
- Sauté onion, garlic and bay leaves with butter until fragrant. Add the champignon mushrooms, stir evenly.
- Add chicken stock and cream. Bring to the boil, add the sweet soy sauce and cook until the sauce thickens.
- Add remaining lemon juice and marjoram leaves. Lastly, add the salmon and cover the pan with the lid. Cook for 1 min and remove from heat. Cool for a few minutes before serving.