- Heat up frying pan with 1 tbsp of oil and fry beaten eggs. Break the egg up into small pieces, remove from pan and set aside.
- In the same pan heat up 2 tbsp of oil and fry pounded dried prawns till brown and bubbling for about 30 secs. Remove from pan and set aside.
- Heat up another 2 tbsp of oil and fry minced garlic and chopped onion for 2 to 3 mins or till soft. Make a well and add in laksa paste and coconut cream. Stir for 20 secs and bring the garlic and onion together.
- Toss in the fish cake, stir and add in the rice. Stir to combine.
- Add in the fried egg, stir and add in the fried dried prawns.
- Add fish sauce and light soy sauce, stir and toss in the cut chillies.
- Garnish with sliced cucumber and lime wedges.