- Set aside each type of vegetables on a big plate after cooking.
- Heat pan and ½ tbsp oil. Add carrot and cook briefly for about 20 secs. Season lightly with salt.
- Saute zucchini as above but add a pinch of minced garlic and some green onions. Season with salt.
- Saute shiitake mushrooms as above and season lightly with soy sauce and sesame oil.
- Saute enoki mushrooms and lightly season with salt.
- In a bowl, place 1 cup of piping hot cooked rice. Arrange vegetables and tofu on the rice, to line the side of the bowl. Keep the centre of the rice clear to place the egg yolk.
- Crack an egg and separate the yolk. Gently place the yolk on the piping hot rice in the centre of the bowl.
- Drizzle some sesame oil and garnish with sesame seeds and remaining spring onions.
- Serve with Ottogi Gochujang for individual taste.
- Repeat for another 3 servings.
- Mix in the egg yolk and Ottogi Gochujang with rice and toppings before eating.