- Set aside each type of vegetables on a big plate after cooking.
- Heat pan and ½ tbsp oil. Add carrot and cook briefly for about 20 secs. Season lightly with salt.
- Sauté zucchini as above but add ⅛ tbsp garlic and ½ tbsp green onions.
- Sauté shiitake mushrooms as above but season lightly with soy sauce.
- Mix spinach with ⅛ tbsp garlic, ½ tbsp green onions and 1½ tbsp sesame oil.
- In a saucepan place bean shoots with ⅛ tbsp garlic, 1 tbsp sesame oil and 2 tbsp water. Cook for about 5 mins until cooked. Drain and add ½ tbsp spring onions and ¼ tsp Korean chilli powder. Season with salt.
- Heat oil in a pan, fry the beaten eggs to make a thin omelette. Remove and slice thinly.
- In a bowl, place 1 cup of cooked rice. Arrange vegetables and egg on top. Drizzle some sesame oil and garnish with sesame seeds. Serve with gochujang for individual taste. Repeat for another 3 servings. Mix gochujang with rice and topping before eating.